C1713 - FAULT CODE - OBD2
C1713 Code failures by brands
C1713 NISSAN, INFINITI: REAR HEIGHT CONTROL SENSOR CIRCUIT MALFUNCTION
Description of DTC code C1713
For each wheel, an integrated sensor transmitter with a valve is installed. These devices generate a detected air pressure signal in the form of a radio wave when the car is in motion. This signal is received by the tire pressure receiver and then sent to the Body Control Module (BCM).
Symptoms of fault code C1713
- TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitor System) warning lamp illuminated.
Causes of OBD2 C1713
OBDII diagnostic code C1713 is stored by the following:
- The right front Sensor-transmitter wires may have been damaged.
- The connections related to the right front sensor transmitter may be faulty.
- The right front sensor transmitter may be defective.
- BCM possibly has deficiencies.
Possible solutions of the DTC code C1713
To troubleshoot DTC C1713 OBD2 you must do the following:
- As a first step consult the TSB (Technical Service Bulletins).
- Check the right front Transmitter-Sensor wiring for damage. Look for burned or worn conditions and make repairs or replacements as necessary.
- Check the right front sensor-transmitter circuit connections for common deficiencies due to high levels of corrosion or bad connectors. If you discover any of these damages, proceed with the applicable corrections.
- Taking into account the recommendations given by the manufacturer, verify the good condition of the right front transmitter-sensor. If after performing such a diagnosis you determine that the device is defective, consider replacing it.